NEWSPAPER BOW TUTORIAL
|This is a fast bow that uses up leftover newspaper ads!|
1. Large Newspaper Flower- Find one large piece of newspaper or if you are using another medium something comparable in size (i.e. wrapping paper). Changing the size of your paper will result in a variation of flower sizes.
2. Fold the large piece of paper in half vertically 3 times. It should look like the picture directly above this instruction.
3. Fold the paper into thirds.
4. It should be ~1 inch wide.
5. While holding the paper cut straight lines (~3/4 inch) along one edge making sure to not cut all the way through.
6. Place the cut edge right side up and roll up your paper creating a flower.
8. Turn the flower right side up and admire your handiwork!
Have fun embellishing gift bags, gifts, and more!