My Creative Stirrings
Presenting frugal ways to celebrate spring that will provide fun lasting memories without damaging your pocket book!
With Easter approaching I thought I would re-capture a few of my old frugal Easter posts before I release this years. Tightwad in Utah found my blog and has offered to post one of my posts on her site! I think most of you have clued in that I am a little bit of a tightwad myself considering I am a "poor" college student with a super cheap camera who creates a lot on pennies :).
Check out Tightwad in Utah as she has an amazing collection of money saving resources and fabulous ideas!
1. This Spring/Easter Table Setting cost me a total of $1.67. It is fun, colorful, and definitely sets the tone for spring! One of my secrets...use what you already have! Pull out everything you think could work and play around. If you need additional elements figure out how you can achieve this using item's you own or could find outside.
2. I created this Spring/Easter Table Runner for the previous table setting using scraps of fabric. Next time you de-junk your wardrobe make sure you save articles of clothing that could be cut up and used in craft projects. It is a great way to save money!
3. This Easter Gift- Bunny Service Jar is a cheap neighbor or friend gift. The bunny pudding cup is the reward the receiver can make after they fulfill the service activity.
4. Surprise your sweetheart with stay at home Easter Date Ideas.
5. Another fun Easter Dinner table setting that only cost me a few dollars. Another secret- I used a bed sheet for the table cloth (I know it sounds a little disturbing...just make sure you wash it and don't tell your guests as they'll never know).
6. This Bunny Survival Kit was an inexpensive not to mention original Easter gift from the Easter Bunny.
Have fun planning and stay tuned for more cheap creations from mycreativestirrings.com!