1. Choose a fun piece of orange cardstock scrapbook paper. (My frame cost one dollar at Michaels Arts and Crafts)
2. Then, trace the outer and inner edges of the frame onto the back side of the paper and cut it out.
3. Find a fun square button or embellishment to use for the green stem.
4. Paint the back and edges of the frame dark brown and allow to dry.
5. Next, decoupage the top of the frame and place the scrapbook paper on top. If you have a few minutes to spare then allow it to dry. Use a flat object to help the paper dry flat and avoid bubbles. Then, precede to decoupage the entire frame.
6. Glue your button to the top and find a fun picture to display in your new festive frame.
Don't forget to check out our fun Halloween Ideas from last year!