1. Follow the instructions given in the pumpkin magnet. However, do not place the magnet off to the side but in the center of your fabric circle.
2. Trim off the excess fabric.
3. Cut 4- 4 1/2 inch wide by 5 inch long pieces of black tulle. Layer them on top of each other. Then, place your bat middle on the edge of the narrow (4 1/2 inch) side of the tulle.
4. Tightly roll up your bat middle in the black tulle.
5. Tie each end closed with black embroidery floss or use little girl hair elastics.
6. Using scissors cut the wings into bat shaped wings.
7. Tie a ribbon around the elastics making sure that the knot is hidden on the backside of your magnet.
8. Glue small purple buttons onto the face for eyes.