I came up with a date idea a few days ago that I thought was worth sharing. Have a video date where you take turns asking each other a series of questions. This would be a fabulous gift to your children in the future. It may even be fun for the two of you to re-watch. Haven't you ever wondered what your parents body movements or facial expressions were like when they were your age? Record something now because you never know when the chance will be gone. It should be fun!
You could come up with your own questions or use mine. Have fun and be creative!
1. What was your home town like?
2. How well did you get a long with your siblings, parents, teachers?
3. If you could re-do anything from the past what would it be?
4. What were you like in grade school, junior high, and high school?
5. What are some of your happiest memories from your childhood?
6. List 4 dreams (2 practical and 2 fun)
7. List 2 fears
8. What are 2 of your favorite breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and desserts?
9. Name 3 hobbies.
10. How did you meet mom/dad?
11. Name three of your favorite traits of mom/dad?
12. List two of your favorite traits of each child or share your favorite memory of each child.
13. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
14. What is your favorite color, animal, book, movie...
15. What is your happiest memory.
16. What was college like?
17. List three pieces of advise.
18. Anything else?